Alternatively, if a Nawras Mousbak prepaid option is preferred, this can be purchased separately and the easy-to-use USSD application can be used for balance checking as well as recharge.
What does UDCP stand for?
UDCP stands for USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) Dialogue Control Protocol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UDCP
We have 2 other meanings of UDCP in our Acronym Attic
- Un Datil Con Maletas (Spanish: a Date with Luggage)
- Union des Clubs de Modélisme (French: Union Models Club; est. 1990; EU)
- Union des Diffuseurs de Créations Musicales (French: Union of Broadcasters of Musical Creations)
- United Democratic Christian Movement
- Upside Down Creative Media
- Upwelling-Diffusion Climate Model
- Users' Directory of Computer Networks
- Unidirectional Digital Cable Products (CableLabs)
- Uniquely-Decodable Code Pairs
- Universal Dispenser Communication Protocol (software interface)
- Uni-Directional Cable Receiver
- University of Dayton College Republicans
- Urban Design and Conservation Research Unit (Malaysia)
- Unified Data Collection System
- Universal Decimal Classification System
- University Department of Computer Science (University of Mumbai; India)
- Unlawful Distribution of a Controlled Substance (criminal offense)
- University of the District of Columbia School of Law
- Uniform Data Classification Code Structure
- Ultra Disk Cache Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
As result of the partnership contract, Path Solutions' iMAL*2Mobile new offering will utilize Apliman's SMS Gateway and USSD Gateway for providing mobile banking channels through SMS and USSD.
Summary: Globitel, the leading provider of telecom solutions, announced recently that it installed its USSD solution in one of the foremost mobile telecom operators in Tanzania- Zanzibar Telecom (Zantel).
The company will initially launch WAM, a Wi-Fi authentication manager, on Linux followed by its USSD gateway.