In many places, a US flag has been painted in front of doors so that people walk on the US flag before entering.
What does **== stand for?
**== stands for US Flag (emoticon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Immunoglobulin G and E (antibodies)
- International Information Systems Security Certifications Consortium (aka ISC2 or ISC^2)
- Middle Tennessee Mathematics Teachers
- (number) Projected-Hartree-Bogolyubov Tamm-Dancoff (approximation)
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Owl (emoticon)
- Registered Trademark (usually written: ®)
- Regional Cerebral Blood Flow and Volume
- Verification Period Square of the Pearson Correlation Coefficient (meteorology)
- Trademark (usually written: ™)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keenan, EVP, Marine Operations Captain David Hussey, VP, Operations Liberty Maritime Corporation operates five US Flag Panamax and Supramax dry bulk carrier vessels and three US Flag PCTC Ro/Ro vessels in rotating services around the world.
Two Canadian hockey fans will be charged after a prank where they replaced a US flag with a Canadian one following Canada's Olympic gold medal ice hockey victory.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Flag Manufacturers Association of America (FMAA) is pleased to report US flag penetration and usage in the US is large and stable with 62% of the US population having a US Flag in their household.
It operates 5 US Flag container ships of an average size of 2000 teus in a service between the USA East Coast and the West and Eastern Mediterranean.