What does H stand for?
H stands for US DoT tire speed rating (130 mph)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H
- Hyperphoria (condition of one eye being higher than the other)
- Hyundai (automobile brand)
- Kruskal-Wallis Test (statistics; analysis)
- Magnetic Field (physics)
- Metro Montreal (postal code designation, Canada)
- Planck's Constant (6.626 × 10^-34 joule-second)
- Sulfur Mustard (blister warfare agent)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (33 cents, introduced 10 Jan 1999)