What does US-CINDI stand for?
US-CINDI stands for US Credit Indexed-Note Default Index
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Undertaking Spam, Spyware, and Fraud Enforcement with Enforcers Beyond Borders Act of 2005
- Uniformed Service Voluntary Insurance Program
- United Stated Dollars
- United States & Possessions
- Urban Search and Rescue
- Union Switch and Signal Inc.
- US-Asia Environmental Partnership
- US Citizens Against Paternity Fraud
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team
- United States Commander-In-Chief, Europe (usually seen as USCINCEUR, without the dash)
- Environmental Protection Agency of the USA
- United States - European Union Mutual Recognition Agreement
- User-Separated Hadamard-based Multi-User Detector
- United States-Japan Foundation (also seen as USJF; New York, NY)
- US-Morocco Free Trade Agreement
- United States Office of Personnel Management (usually seen as just OPM)
- United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement
- United States Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology
- Microsiemens Per Centimeter
- United States Global Change Research Program