About US BioEnergy Corporation US BioEnergy Corporation (NASDAQ: USBE), based in St.
What does USBE stand for?
USBE stands for US BioEnergy Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USBE
We have 2 other meanings of USBE in our Acronym Attic
- United-Subbytes Detection
- Universal Serial Bus Driver
- United States Bomb Data Center (US government)
- Universal Serial Bus Device Class Definition for Printing Devices
- Universal Serial Bus Driver Development Kit
- United States Beer Drinking Team
- Umea School of Business (Sweden)
- Unified S-Band Equipment (US NASA)
- United States Book Exchange (Cleveland, OH)
- Universal Serials and Book Exchange (est. 1948; clearinghouse)
- US Bullion Exchange
- United States Bureau of Economic Analysis (US DOC)
- United States Bocce Federation
- United States Bodybuilding Federation
- United States Bridge Federation
- Universal Static Balance Fixture (US Army helicopter rotor blade test device)
- Upflow Sludge Blanket Filtration (wastewater treatment)
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Field
- User-Specific Beamforming
- United States Bancorp Fund Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
US BioEnergy Corporation is a producer and marketer of ethanol and distillers grains.
US BioEnergy Corporation recently announced it has entered into a letter of intent with the minority owners of Val-E Ethanol, LLC to acquire the remaining ownership interest of the company.
a leading energy and grain-based foods company, recently announced it has entered into a joint ownership of an ethanol and biodiesel marketing company with ethanol production and management company US BioEnergy Corporation.