The Simulation Learning Company, today announced that, working with lead contractor Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), it has successfully delivered the first validated Level 4 Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI), the most advanced form of such instruction, for the US Army Signal Center, based at Fort Gordon, Georgia.
What does SIGCEN stand for?
SIGCEN stands for US Army Signal Center (Ft. Gordon, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Special Interest Group on Business Information Technology
- Signal Battalion
- Second Imperial Geothermal Company
- Summer Institute for Gifted Children (Tennessee)
- Signal Command and Control
- Special Interest Group on Computers and the Physically Handicapped (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Computers and Society (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on CD-ROM Applications Technology
- Signal Code
- Special Interest Group on Collaborative Editing
- Special Interest Group for Computer-Human Interaction (Association for Computing Machinery, ACM)
- Shipowners Insurance and Guaranty Company Ltd. (UK business)
- Signal Command
- Signal Communication Systems and Supply, Inc.
- Special Interest Group on Data Communication (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Computer Personnel Research
- Special Interest Group for Computer Science
- Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education
- Special Interest Group on Computer Users In Education
- Communications Security Publication (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3Dsolve will enable the US Army Signal Center to deliver training to soldiers whenever they need it and wherever they may be, whether in the US or deployed around the world.
WHO: First Virtual Communications at AFCEA Fort Gordon Tech Expo 2003 WHAT: Click to Meet web conferencing demonstrations WHEN: Tuesday, December 2 - Thursday, December 4, 2003 WHERE: US Army Signal Center, Fort Gordon, GA - Booth #307 During the three days of exhibition, visitors will be able to attend demonstrations of the Click to Meet web conferencing solution at First Virtual's booth #307.