This study was funded by the US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, Fort Detrick, Maryland, USA.
What does UAMR stand for?
UAMR stands for US Army Medical Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAMR
- University of Arizona Mineral Museum (Tucson, AZ)
- Using Acronyms Makes Me Feel Superior
- University of Alaska Museum of the North (Fairbanks, AK)
- Unprojected Alternant Molecular Orbital
- Urban Art & Media Organization
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Psicología
- Urban Animal Management Plan (Australia)
- USIGS Architecture Management Plan
- Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Association Manufacturers' Representatives
- Utah Abandoned Mine Reclamation Program
- University of Antwerp Management School (Antwerp, Belgium)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of Athens Medical School (Athens, Greece)
- Upper Albany Main Street (community revitalization organization; Hartford, CT)
- User Account Management System (system administration)
- User Administration Management Tool
- University of Arkansas Macintosh User Group
- University of Alberta Museum of Zoology (Canada)
- Ujian Akhir Nasional (Indonesian: National Final Examination)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crucell is already in the course of developing an Ebola vaccine with the Vaccine Research Center (VRC) of the US National Institutes of Health and the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), utilizing adenovirus vector technology and PER.