The group of 17 creditors unaligned with the official creditors committee said it "appreciates" the DL standalone plan but that all options, ostensibly including the US Airways takeover offer, should be explored.
What does US stand for?
US stands for US Airways
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of US
We have 177 other meanings of US in our Acronym Attic
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Sussex (UK)
- University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- University School (Ohio)
- Uniwersytet Szczecinski (Polish: University of Szczecin)
- Up Stage
- Upper School
- Upper Stage
- User Segment
- Usher Syndrome
- Usual Stuff (polite form)
- Ut Supra (Latin: As Above)
- Utilisateurs Simultanés (Informatique)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- United States Market Access Center (formerly International Business Incubator)
- Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act
- US Public Interest Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delta's plan, which will likely be more reliant on equity than cash, will establish a new mark that could force US Airways to raise its bid or encourage another airline to enter the fray.