Bocm pauls first achieved UKASTA accreditation at Carmarthen in March 2000 when the UK Feed Assurance Scheme Audits (Ufas) was introduced and were re-audited successfully in May this year to retain Ufas accreditation.
What does UFAS stand for?
UFAS stands for UKASTA (United Kingdom Agricultural Supply Trade Association) Feed Assurance Scheme
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UFAS
We have 3 other meanings of UFAS in our Acronym Attic
- Universities' Facility for Atmospheric Measurement
- Ufficio Federale Delle Assicurazioni Private (Federal Office of Private Insurance, Switzerland, aka: BPV, OFAP, FOPI)
- Union Fédérale Autonome Pénitentiaire (French: Autonomous Union Federal Prison)
- Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution (federal warrant)
- Unzipping Force Analysis of Protein Association (biology)
- Unofficial Frequently Asked Questions
- United Front Against Riverblindness (Lawrenceville, NJ)
- Untitled for A Reason
- Uniform Financial Accounting and Reporting Standards (Minnesota)
- Uniform Financial Accounting Record System
- Uniform Federal Accessibility Standard (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Union Française des Aides-Soignants(tes)
- United Faculty and Academic Staff (est. 1930; Madison, WI)
- University of Fukui Alumni Society (Japan)
- Unsuitable for Army Service
- Micro-Fluidic Actuator Switch Technology
- Unscheduled Flow Assessment Tool
- United Flight Attendant Union (Laconia, NH)
- Universities Federation for Animal Welfare
- United Fishermen and Allied Workers Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOCM PAULS first achieved UKASTA accreditation at Denbigh in March 2000 and were re-audited in May 2002.
UKASTA has developed a flow chart outlining in simple language the feed assurance process for farmers.
ONICL is looking to restructure its organisation, using HGCA as a model, and the heads of their general control management division and IT centre will be talking to GAFTA, UKASTA and Euronext to gain a broader understanding of the requirements of the British i ndus ry.
With the systems in place it has made it easier to achieve the UKASTA standard - awarded by the agriculture industry's trade association.
UKASTA is calling for a new requirement for labelling of GM materials in farm feeds.
Having the systems in place made it easier to achieve the UKASTA standard, the entire exercise being supported by the company's head office in Ipswich, which devised the various protocols to be followed.