Zavadskas was also awarded UNESCO UICEE diploma and a silver badge for contributions to training of engineers in 1997; two honorary diplomas of the Ministry of Higher Education of USSR for successful supervision of student research works awarded by gold medals (1978, 1979); honorary diplomas of the Lithuanian Ministry of Higher and Special Secondary Education for successful supervision of student research works in 1977 and 1978; and the honorary diploma of the Scientific-Technical Association of USSR in 1976.
What does UCPBL stand for?
UCPBL stands for UICEE (UNESCO International Centre for Engineering Education) Centre for Problem Based Learning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Cerebral Palsy Association of New York State
- UC Personnel Assignment Program
- Ulster County Planning Board (New York)
- United Coconut Planters Bank (Philippines)
- United Country Premier Brokers (real estate; Salida, CA)
- University of Chicago Pipe Band (bagpipe band)
- Urban County Policy Board (Washington)
- Utility Consumer Participation Board (Michigan)
- Ukrainian-Canadian Professional and Business Association (Canada)
- Ukrainian-Canadian Professional and Business Federation
- Union Church Presbyterian Church (Jefferson County, MS)
- United Christian Presbyterian Church (Missouri and Iowa)
- Unity Center of Peace Church (Chapel Hill, NC)
- University Center at Ponca City (Ponca City, OK)
- University Center Program Council (Angelo State University; Texas)
- University of California President's Council
- User Centered Product Concept Design
- United California Practitioners of Chinese Medicine (Sacramento, California; est. 1995)
- Upper Coastal Plain Council of Governments (planning and development region; NC)
- Upstate Carolina PC User's Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
A feasibility study for the introduction of Master's degree courses into the university curriculum based on multi-criteria evaluation methods, in 10th UICEE Annual Conference on Engineering Education, Conference Proceedings Reinforcing Partnerships in Engineering Education, March 19-23, 2007, Bangkok, Thailand, 15-17.
Emigration Tendencies after Entering the EU: Implications of a Qualified Workforce Loss, in Monash Engineering Education Series: Forum Proceedings: UICEE 4th Asia-Pacific Forum on Engineering and Technology Education.