After a couple of false starts, UHIN started sharing clinical health information this year.
What does USET stand for?
USET stands for UHIN (Utah Health Information Network) Security Education Tool (est. 1993)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USET
- Unmanned Space Experiment Recovery System (Japan)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances (est. 1994)
- United South End Settlements (Boston, MA)
- United States Employment Service
- United States Environmental Services LLC (contracting firm; various locations)
- Upper Socio-Economic Status
- Urbanization and Southeastern Estuarine Systems (research project; est. 1990)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances 2.0
- United States Endangered Species Act
- United States Environmental Science Services Administration
- United South and Eastern Tribes, Inc. (Native American tribal organization; Nashville, TN)
- United States Equestrian Team
- United States Equestrian Team Foundation
- United States Environmental Training Institute (Washington)
- US Equipment Transfer to Iraq
- United States Mission to the European Union
- United States European Command (US DoD)
- United States Electric Wheelchair Hockey Association
- Ultrasonic Fatigue
- Und So Fort (German: And So Forth)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, UHIN is working "very quickly" with [the Salt Lake City-based] Intermountain Healthcare and Utah Department of Health to create full-fledged statewide provider clinical data exchange, Root says.
UHIN and cHIE rely on national standards for data coding to store and transmit medical information.
STAPLEY: Initially, UHIN had the vision that electronic data interchange was an integral part of what we wanted to accomplish to improve quality and more effectively manage costs.