Concerns included the demise of various UFO societies and the huge number of fake UFO videos on YouTube.
What does UPIAR stand for?
UPIAR stands for UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) Phenomena International Annual Review (Italy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Uteroplacental Insufficiency (pregnancy risk factor)
- Utilities, Power, and Infrastructure
- Unread Post Information 2 Database
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Profile-Based Integrated Architecture
- Uniform Penalty and Interest Act (Illinois)
- Uniform Principal and Income Act
- Uniform Prudent Investor Act
- United Press International Acquisition Corp.
- University of Pittsburgh Institute on Aging (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Unknown Phenomena Investigation Association
- Union of the Physically Impaired Against Segregation (UK)
- Universal Payment Identification Code (banking)
- Universal Promotional Identification Code
- University Public Issues Committee (Evanston, IL)
- Uttar Pradeshies in Canada (est. 2014)
- UNIDROIT (International Institute for the Unification of Private Law) Principles of International Commercial Contracts
- Union Professionnelle d'Ile de France
- Unidad de Políticas e Información Estratégica (Guatemala)
- United Private Investment Enterprise
- Universal Pictures International Entertainment (NBC Universal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 30X-60X zoom would do wonders at giving up close details of these UFO orbs," Scott C Waring wrote on UFO Sightings Daily.
It addresses basic questions about what UFOs are and why they are here and comes from a nuclear physicist and UFO expert who considers our own proximity to interstellar travel and how UFOs may be part of our world.
PHONED home almost 30 years ago, but Welsh households are still phoning the police with details of more UFO sightings in Wales.
Summary: The National Archives have released thousands of files documenting UFO encounters in Britain.
The files reveal that, in December, 1977, the Government used its influence to talk down a call by Grenada president, Sir Eric Gairy, for a UN agency to conduct research into UFO sightings.
Author: Nathan Morley IT MAY sound like the stuff of pure fantasy, but several leading British travel companies think UFO spotting could prove to be a money-spinning tourist attraction for Cyprus.