For a global company like ours, the UEFA Champions League is an ideal platform to connect with millions of people around common values.
What does UCL stand for?
UCL stands for UEFA Champions League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCL
We have 101 other meanings of UCL in our Acronym Attic
- Ubuntu Customization Kit (software)
- Universal Chemical Key (algorithm)
- Universal Correlation Key
- Uridine-Cytidine Kinases
- Ushtria Çlirimtare e Kosovës (Kosovo Liberation Army)
- Ushtria Clirimtare Kombetare (Albanian: National Liberation Army)
- Uridine-Cytidine Kinase 1
- Universal Church of the Kingdom
- Universal Church of the Kingdom of God
- U Can't Keep Up (sports apparel)
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament
- Umal Consolidated Limited
- Uncomfortable Loudness Level
- Unfair Competition Law
- Union Centrista Liberal (Italian: Centrist Liberal Union)
- Union Communiste Libertaire (French: Libertarian Communist Union)
- Unión de Corresponsalía Local (Galician: Local Union Correspondent)
- Unit Candidate List
- Unit Configured Load
- United Clinical Laboratories (medical laboratory; Dubuque, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TRABZON, July 26, 2011 (TUR) -- Turkey's Spor Toto Super League runners-up Trabzonspor will play an away UEFA Champions League qualifying match with SL Benfica of Portugal on Wednesday.
SPORT ON TV FOOTBALL: UEFA Champions League, Fiorentina v Liverpool - Sky Sports 2 7.
n TUESDAY SOCCER: UEFA Champions League, Fiorentina v Liverpool - Sky Sports 2 1930; UEFA Champions League, Arsenal v Olympiacos - Sky Sports Xtra 1930; UEFA Champions League, Rangers v Sevilla - Sky Sports 3 1930; UEFA Champions League, Rubin Kazan v Inter Milan - Sky Sports 1 1700; Under-20 World Cup, South Korea v Germany - British Eurosport 1500; Under-20 World Cup, Cameroon v USA - British Eurosport 1725; Under-20 World Cup, England v Ghana - British Eurosport 2030.
PICK OF THE DAY Live UEFA Champions League (Sky Sports 2, 7.
WE'VE teamed up with EA SPORTS to offer a lucky reader the chance to win a Celtic shirt signed by Billy McNeill plus a copy of UEFA Champions League 2006-07 on PS2.