What does UCAT stand for?
UCAT stands for UE&C Catalytic, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCAT
We have 9 other meanings of UCAT in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Cost Analysis System
- United Canadian American States (gaming, Shadowrun)
- Universal Conditional Access System
- Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UK)
- Unmanned Combat Aerial System (US DoD and Boeing)
- USAREUR Community Automation System
- Utah County Academy of Sciences (Orem, UT)
- Unmanned Combat Air System Demonstration (US Navy)
- Unrestricted Complete Active Space Self-Consistent Field
- Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Ulster County Area Transit
- Ultimate Christology and Theology
- University Computing and Telecommunications (various locations)
- User Catalogue (IBM OS/390)
- Utah College of Applied Technology (Salt Lake City, UT)
- UTC (Unit Type Code) Capability and Assessment Tool
- Uniform Contribution Among Tortfeasors Act of 1955
- Universal Combined Arms Targeting System
- University of Cincinnati Athletic Team Scholarship (Cincinnati, OH)
- Union of Construction, Allied Trades and Technicians (UK labor union)