What does UGT2 stand for?
UGT2 stands for UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases type 2
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- United Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Universal Global Translator
- Unstabilized Gunnery Trainer (Raydon)
- Upgrade Training
- Upper Gastrointestinal Tract
- Uridine Diphosphate Glycosyltransferase
- Uridine'5 Diphospho-Glucuronosyl Transferase (phase 2 metabolising enzyme)
- Urogenital Tract
- Utopia General Talk (gaming website)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Underground Test Area
- Union Générale des Travailleurs Algériens (French: General Union of Algerian Workers)
- United Gay Truckers Association
- Upper Grand Trailway Association (Canada)
- You've Got to Be Kidding (chat)
- Unified Geometric Theory of Control
- Union Générale des Travailleurs du Cameroun (French: Cameroon Trade Union)
- Uniroyal Goodrich Tire Company (Akron, OH)
- United Gas Transmissions Company (United Arab Emirates)