Michael Corbett, originally from Northern Ireland, was awarded the compensation after the country's Employment Relations Authority ruled against firm UDP Shopfitters Ltd.
What does UDT stand for?
UDT stands for UDP (User Datagram Protocol)-Based Data Transfer (computer networking)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UDT
We have 45 other meanings of UDT in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Directory Service System
- University Disability Support Services (University of Wyoming)
- Union Der Sozialistischen Sowjetrepubliken (German: former Soviet Union)
- Ultra-Dense Storage Technology (IBM)
- Unilateral Dermatomal Superficial Telangiectasia
- Udmurt State University (Russia; est. 1931)
- University of Derby Students' Union
- Urban Design Studies Unit (University of Strathclyde; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Uniformly Distributed Safe Working Load (construction design)
- U Die Today (gaming clan)
- Ujian Darjah Tiga (Malaysia)
- Unarmed Drill Team
- Under Deck Tonnage
- Under Declaration of Trust
- Underage Drinking Taskforce
- Undersea Defence Technology (conference)
- Underwater Demolition Team (US Navy SEALs)
- Undescended Testicles
- União Democrática Timorense (Timor Democratic Union, East Timor)
- Uniform Data Transfer (COM-based technologies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's the tax payers who will pay if we fail to meet deadlines for waste treatment policy which is also part of the UDP.
Lapang on Tuesday called on Governor R S Mooshary and enclosed a letter of support from the UDP and independent MLA Donkupar Massar, taking the tally of the alliance to 37 members in the 60-member Assembly.
Accordingly, a revised Gateshead UDP is being produced in accordance with the most up-to-date guidance.
The effect of native UDP and DEP was compared with their corresponding organic extracts (OE-UDP/OE-DEP) and stripped partides (sUDP/sDEP) to clarify their respective roles.