The new UAV will differ from earlier manufactured UAVs in regards to functionality.
What does UIF stand for?
UIF stands for UAV (Unmanned Aerospace Vehicle) Interim Flight
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UIF
We have 30 other meanings of UIF in our Acronym Attic
- Unidad de Investigación en Emergencia y Desastres (Spanish: Emergency and Disaster Research Unit; University of Oviedo; Spain)
- Universal Information Exchange Environment (data exchange format for electronic books)
- Ukrainian International Educational Fair
- University of Idaho Experimental Forest
- Union Internationale pour l'Étude des Insectes Sociaux
- Universidad Intercultural del Estado de México (Spanish: Intercultural University of Mexico State)
- User Interface Engineering Model (software development)
- Urine Immunoelectrophoresis
- Unidad de Inteligencia para Emergencias en Salud (Spanish: Intelligence Unit of Emergency Health; Mexico)
- Universitas Indonusa Esa Unggul (Indonesia)
- Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Unfavorable Information File
- Unidad de Inteligencia Financiera (Spanish: Financial Intelligence Unit; various nations)
- Unidad de Investigación Financiera (Spanish: Financial Investigation Unit)
- Union Infirmières France
- Unión Internacional de Ferrocarriles (French: International Union of Railways)
- Union of International Fairs (various locations)
- Unità di Informazione Finanziaria (Italian: Financial Information Unit)
- United Indoor Football
- United Islamic Front
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The UAV Payload and Subsystems market is forecast by Visiongain to record strong growth over the next decade, as the inherent cost and deployment advantages associated with UAVs continue to run in parallel with the development of payloads that are increasingly efficient, advanced and offer maximum mission value.
During its deployment the UAV-3 logged the most combat hours of any single high-altitude UAV (original plans called for around 40 test flights each year) and has achieved a 95% mission effectiveness rate.
The first organization is a Joint UAV Overarching Integrated Product Team (OIPT), which will provide a forum to identify and resolve materiel issues and seek solutions common to all the military Services.
Army Training and Doctrine Command) System Manager for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Aerial Common Sensor (TSM UAV/ACS) hosted UAV Conference 2000 at Fort Huachuca, Arizona, 6 through 8 June 2000.
has yet to produce and fully deploy its own UAV system.