Other possibilities include respiratory diseases, which can be passed on from a human with a cold, and Tyzzer's disease, a bacterial ailment that can be fatal in gerbils.
What does TD stand for?
TD stands for Tyzzer's Disease (mouse liver disease)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TD
We have 81 other meanings of TD in our Acronym Attic
- Tropical Disease
- True Departures (immigration)
- Trust Deed (or First Deed of Trust)
- Tunisian Dinar (national currency)
- Tunnel Diode
- Turbo Diesel
- Turbo Dispatch (UK auto assistance dispatch system)
- Twin Disc
- Typed Delay
- Typical Development
- Time Distribution And Attendance
- Technical Data and Documentation
- Tactics, Development & Evaluation
- Test Design and Evaluation
- Test Development and Evaluation
- Transposition Docking and Extraction (Apollo program)
- Transportation Disbursing And Reporting System
- Treponema Denticola ATCC 35404
- Time-Domain Adaptive Integral Method
- Time Dependent-Coupled Arrangement Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
A chronic form of Tyzzer's disease, a bacterial infection.
Diarrhoea - Tyzzer's disease (a bacterial infection) causes severe diarrhoea and a hamster can die very quickly from this.