The i-SENSYS devices also support energy efficiency with a Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC)2 from as low as only 0.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Typical Electricity Consumption (Energy Star Test Method)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- TRICARE Executive Committee
- Triethyl Citrate
- Trinity Episcopal Church (various locations)
- Triple Error Correction
- Tubular Epithelial Cell
- Tunnel Engineering Consultants (Netherlands)
- Turbine Exhaust Case
- Turner Entertainment Company (est. 1986; Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.)
- Type Equipment Code
- Type Examination Certificate
- Technical Emergency Control Force (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism; Japan)
- Telecommunications and Electronic Consortium for Latin America
- Tax-Exempt Capital Accumulator bonds
- Tax-Exempt Fund of California
- Technology for Agriculture (FAO initiative)
- Tennessee Electric Cooperative Association
- Texas Education Consumers Association
- ThermoElectric Cooling America Corporation
- Threat Evaluation Countermeasures Agent
- Tomahawk Environmental Calculation Aid
Samples in periodicals archive:
com In Newcastle, for example, host npower is the most expensive, charging an annual pounds 407 on typical electricity consumption - pounds 103 more than the cheapest supplier, Scottish Power.