Farooq Naek told the House that Public Defender Bill was lapsed in Senate and after the 18th Amendment he suggested provincial Law Ministers to introduce such type of bills.
What does TOB stand for?
TOB stands for Type of Bill
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOB
We have 36 other meanings of TOB in our Acronym Attic
- Tour of Britain (cycle race; UK)
- Tournament of Bad (show)
- Tournament of Bands
- Town of Breckenridge (Colorado)
- Town of Bridgewater (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Town of Oyster Bay (Long Island, NY)
- Toyota of Bastrop (Bastrop, LA)
- Traduction Oecuménique de la Bible (French: Ecumenical Translation of the Bible)
- Transfer of Business (successorship law)
- Triangle-Based Omni-Purpose Building (power generation system)
- Type of Business
- The Old Ball and Chain
- Tempat Orang Batak Asli (Indonesian: Original Place Batak People)
- Terms of Business Agreement
- Texas Open Beaches Advocates
- Theatre Owners and Bookers Association
- Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
- There Oughta Be A Law
- Town of Babylon Amateur Radio Emergency Services (New York)
- Take Out Back And Shoot
Samples in periodicals archive:
A same type of Bill has been signed by the President for the state of Bihar.
Approving this type of bill is perfectly safe, of course.
It is important to note that this type of bill timing does not equate to "unit" billing -- that is, actually billing clients a set amount for the product.
But since the government and ruling parties are still divided on the type of bill that should be drafted, and a genuine debate has yet to be conducted, a national consensus will not emerge for some time.
Addressing to the members of Bar Association, President of DBA Abdul Ahad Khan said that government passed court contempt law in such situation during which the case of writing letter to Swiss government and National Reconciliation Ordinance (NRO) is under process and in such condition passing such type of bill is against the democracy.