We have proposed Syrian leader al-Assad every type of assistance from the outset, and recommended him to implement necessary reforms in line with legitimate demands of the Syrian people," Erdogan said during the International Law Forum organized by Economic and Political Sciences Faculty of the Cairo University.
What does TA stand for?
TA stands for Type of Assistance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TA
We have 75 other meanings of TA in our Acronym Attic
- Trick Attack (game)
- Tricuspid Atresia (congenital heart defect)
- Tropical Air Mass (weather)
- Truckstops of America
- Trusted Agent
- Tubular Adenoma
- Tugas Akhir (Indonesian: Final Assignment)
- Tuition Assistance
- Turn Around
- Twisted Animation (band)
- United Kingdom to United States (routing destination; US Navy)
- Target Acquisition Advanced Technology Demonstrator
- Target Acquisition Battery Command Post
- Training Aid Equipment
- Tadzhik Soviet Socialist Republic
- Translation Aids and Attachments
- Technology Assessment and Control Plan
- Technology Appraisal and Innovation
- Agriculture and Mechanical College of Texas (now Texas A&M University)
- Texas A&M University (formerly Agriculture and Mechanical College of Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Besides, he has directed the Ministry of Human Rights to establish an office in Kacha Gari Refugees Camp in order to assess ground situation to determine the type of assistance needed by the IDPs.
Another program entitled Retrouvaille, which follows a similar format but deals with more difficult situations, is available to help couples who need this type of assistance.
Assistance With Library Research Another type of assistance for students with disabilities is library research assistance.
4) Which single type of assistance was most frequently received?
One advantage of this type of assistance is that the cash used to start a small lending project remains in the developing country, rather than having to be paid back to the First World country.
Requirements under the rule vary based upon the age of the property and the type of assistance received.