The accumulation of pro alpha 1(I) and pro alpha 2(I) mRNAs and the transcriptional activity of these genes were determined in human skin fibroblasts in order to investigate site(s) of regulation of type I collagen production by human EGF in the absence and presence of L-ascorbic acid 2-phosphate (Asc 2-P), a long-acting vitamin C derivative.
What does T1C stand for?
T1C stands for Type I Collagen
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Type 1.5 Diabetes (disease)
- Timoptic 0.5% Extra Strength (eye medication)
- Thoracic Segment 13
- Tupolev Tu-134 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Type 1.5 (magic cards)
- Tupolev Tu-154 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- thymine at 188 base pairs
- Threonine 188 Was Changed to Alanine
- Committee T1 Advisory Group
- Committee T1 Bulletin Board System
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type-1 Diabetes Mellitus (also seen as TIDM)
- Type 1 Fimbriae
- Type 1 Fiber Predominance (neurology)
- Type 1 Reaction (leprosy diagnosis)
- Type 1 Rectocele
- One Transmit Antenna, One Receive Antenna
- One Transmit Antenna, Two Receive Antennas
- One Transmit Antenna, Three Receive Antennas
- Type I Respiratory Failure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patent discloses improved methods for estimating bone resorption by measuring fragments of type I collagen containing certain age-modified (isomerised) peptide sequences.
Finally, cells on type I collagen resemble cells in a "wounded" liver, for example the liver of a hepatitis patient or a liver repeatedly exposed to alcohol.