Participants were men aged 55 to 80 years and women aged 60 to 80 years who were free of cardiovascular disease but who had either type 2 diabetes mellitus or were at risk of coronary heart disease.
What does T2DM stand for?
T2DM stands for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T2DM
- Theater & Tactical Command, Control & Communications
- Theater Tactical Command, Control & Communications Panel
- Terrain and Traffic Collision Avoidance System (avionics)
- Timer/Counter 2 Control Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Type 2 Cryptographic Support Server
- Technology Transfer Database
- Text2Drive (Chicago, IL)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Type-2 Copper-Depleted (biochemistry)
- The 2 Dimensional Metroids
- Time to Dance Radio (London, UK)
- Tomahawk Threat Data Transfer (GCCS-M segment)
- Tintenbar to Ewingsdale (Australian highway)
- Time To Go (chat)
- Train 2 Go (band)
- Train2Game (design training company)
- Time to Go
- Type II Homology Unit
- Technologies Innovation and Investments (France)
- Team Test Integration Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF OBSTETRICIANS AND GYNECOLOGISTS WASHINGTON - Girls and young women with polycystic ovary syndrome appear to share common features that include obesity, a strong family history of type 2 diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular disease, and acanthosis nigricans, according to a retrospective case series from researchers at Howard University Hospital in Washington.
384) investigated the relationship of incident type 2 diabetes mellitus with exposure to particulate matter < 2.
In conjunction with the study, researchers assessed Type 2 diabetes mellitus risk in relation to self-reported bra-cup size among 90,000 American women.
DIO-902 (levdexketoconazole) is an oral, single enantiomer of ketoconazole that is a novel cortisol synthesis inhibitor in development for type 2 diabetes mellitus and diabetic nephropathy.
As a longtime subscriber to Science News, I would appreciate it if you would try to state whether it is type 1 or type 2 diabetes mellitus, or both, in future articles.
They suggested that a high level of soluble TNF-[alpha] receptor might be a marker for the development of type 2 diabetes mellitus in chronic HCV patients (Am.