In contrast, people with type 2 diabetes retain beta cells, but other cells lose sensitivity to insulin.
What does T2D stand for?
T2D stands for Type 2 Diabetes
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T2D
- Type 2 Cell Proliferation
- Telemetry, Timing, Command & Control
- Transportable Tactical Command Communications (US Army)
- Theater & Tactical Command, Control & Communications
- Theater Tactical Command, Control & Communications Panel
- Terrain and Traffic Collision Avoidance System (avionics)
- Timer/Counter 2 Control Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Type 2 Cryptographic Support Server
- Technology Transfer Database
- Text2Drive (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Type 2 diabetes (formerly called adult-onset diabetes) has reached epidemic proportions in this country.