Virologic and bacteriologic investigations on the parenchymatous organs did not detect common canine pathogens, notably canine parvovirus type 2, canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 and type 2.
What does T2 stand for?
T2 stands for Type 2 (magic cards)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of T2
We have 15 other meanings of T2 in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Transition
- Temptation Island 2
- Terminator 2 (movie)
- Test Article 2 (testing)
- Thief 2 (game)
- Time for 63% of Transverse Relaxation (magnetic resonance)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- Training Transformation
- Tribes 2 (gaming)
- Tron 2.0 (PC game)
- temperature 20 degrees C
- temperatures achieved in 20%
- Treatments Calculated as 20 Percent (oncology)
- Transport 2000 (Canadian lobby group)
- Tupolev Tu-204 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Trisomie 21 (band)
- Trisomy 21 (Down Syndrome)
- human bladder cancer cells
- Thiophene-2-Acetate (microbiology)
- Total Terrain Avionics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Type 2 cracks were longer than Type 1 cracks, and Type 3 cracks were more open on the surface than were the Type 2 cracks.
Because walking is of low demand and can be done literally for hours at a time, Type 1 MUs can fuel the efforts without the help of many Type 2 MUs.
To consider the effects of including more than one bacterial serotype in the vaccine, the model can accommodate vaccines that are effective only against type 1 (monovalent vaccines), as well as those that give either partial or full protection against type 2 (bivalent vaccines).