Human immunodeficiency virus type 1-specific immune responses in primates upon sequential immunization with adenoviral vaccine carriers of human and simian serotypes.
What does T1S stand for?
T1S stands for Type 1-Specific (microbiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T1S
- Type-1 Diabetes Mellitus (also seen as TIDM)
- Type 1 Fimbriae
- Type 1 Fiber Predominance (neurology)
- Type 1 Reaction (leprosy diagnosis)
- Type 1 Rectocele
- One Transmit Antenna, One Receive Antenna
- One Transmit Antenna, Two Receive Antennas
- One Transmit Antenna, Three Receive Antennas
- Type I Respiratory Failure
- Type 1 Synapses
- T-carrier 2 (digital transmission line, 6.312 Mbps, 96 voice channels)
- Technology Transfer
- Technology Transition
- Temptation Island 2
- Terminator 2 (movie)
- Test Article 2 (testing)
- Thief 2 (game)
- Time for 63% of Transverse Relaxation (magnetic resonance)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- Training Transformation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Residual viral replication during antiretroviral therapy boosts human immunodeficiency virus type 1-specific CD8+ T-cell responses in subjects treated early after infection.