coil cells expressing the type 1 fimbriae and P flmbriae to epithelium cells (Zafriri et al.
What does T1F stand for?
T1F stands for Type 1 Fimbriae
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tupolev Tu-134 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Type 1.5 (magic cards)
- Tupolev Tu-154 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- thymine at 188 base pairs
- Threonine 188 Was Changed to Alanine
- Committee T1 Advisory Group
- Committee T1 Bulletin Board System
- Type I Collagen
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type-1 Diabetes Mellitus (also seen as TIDM)
- Type 1 Fiber Predominance (neurology)
- Type 1 Reaction (leprosy diagnosis)
- Type 1 Rectocele
- One Transmit Antenna, One Receive Antenna
- One Transmit Antenna, Two Receive Antennas
- One Transmit Antenna, Three Receive Antennas
- Type I Respiratory Failure
- Type 1 Synapses
- Type 1-Specific (microbiology)
- T-carrier 2 (digital transmission line, 6.312 Mbps, 96 voice channels)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of color variation in Serratia marcescens with the differential expression of protease and type 1 fimbriae.
Mutant bacteria lacking type 1 fimbriae could not bind to an artificial tooth surface, whereas mutants lacking type 2 fimbriae attach in the same way normal bacteria.