That doesn't mean that a cure for type 1 diabetes is at hand.
What does T1D stand for?
T1D stands for Type 1 Diabetes
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Timoptic 0.5% Extra Strength (eye medication)
- Thoracic Segment 13
- Tupolev Tu-134 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Type 1.5 (magic cards)
- Tupolev Tu-154 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- thymine at 188 base pairs
- Threonine 188 Was Changed to Alanine
- Committee T1 Advisory Group
- Committee T1 Bulletin Board System
- Type I Collagen
- Type-1 Diabetes Mellitus (also seen as TIDM)
- Type 1 Fimbriae
- Type 1 Fiber Predominance (neurology)
- Type 1 Reaction (leprosy diagnosis)
- Type 1 Rectocele
- One Transmit Antenna, One Receive Antenna
- One Transmit Antenna, Two Receive Antennas
- One Transmit Antenna, Three Receive Antennas
- Type I Respiratory Failure
- Type 1 Synapses
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACHIEVEMENTS: Eight-time Olympic medalist in swimming and diabetes spokesperson DISEASE: Type 1 diabetes In 1999, Hall, then 24, was already a member of the American record-holding relay swim team and a decorated Olympian.