Virologic and bacteriologic investigations on the parenchymatous organs did not detect common canine pathogens, notably canine parvovirus type 2, canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 and type 2.
What does T1 stand for?
T1 stands for Type 1 (magic cards)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of T1
We have 14 other meanings of T1 in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Transition
- Technology Transition Process
- Technology Transition and Training
- TerraScore 0 (Spore gaming)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- T-carrier 1 (digital transmission line, 1.544 Mbps, 24 voice channels)
- Terminator (movie)
- Test Article 1 (static test)
- Tier One (capital ratio)
- Time for 63% of Longitudinal Relaxation (magnetic resonance)
- Type 1.5 Diabetes (disease)
- Timoptic 0.5% Extra Strength (eye medication)
- Thoracic Segment 13
- Tupolev Tu-134 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Type 1.5 (magic cards)
- Tupolev Tu-154 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- thymine at 188 base pairs
- Threonine 188 Was Changed to Alanine
- Committee T1 Advisory Group
- Committee T1 Bulletin Board System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Type 1 consisted of relatively small cracks, located mostly near the tube crown.
Type 1 fibers have more endurance, but have less force-generating capacity than Type 2A and 2B fibers.
It is assumed that vaccination completely protects a person against carriage of type 1 (this is done to simplify the analysis of the model; if only partial protection were offered, the effects would be similar to those observed at a lower level of vaccine coverage f).