Crews from the Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade, and Tynemouth RNLI inshore and all-weather lifeboats rushed to the scene and began a search of the area.
What does TVLB stand for?
TVLB stands for Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade (coastal rescue service; Tyne and Wear, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TVLB
We have 1 other meaning of TVLB in our Acronym Attic
- Trent Valley Literacy Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Tuned Vertical Line Array (sonobuoy)
- TV Land
- TV Licensing Authority
- TV Linux Alliance
- Transurethral Visual Laser Ablation of the Prostate
- Travel Advance Payment
- Travel Allowance Advance
- Travel Allowance On Separation
- Texas Veterans Land Board
- Tanque Verde Lutheran Church (Tucson, AZ)
- Time-Variant Linear Channel
- Television Lighting Design (trademark of TVLD, Inc.)
- Tri-Valley Little League (Yucca Valley, CA)
- Tinney Very Low Mass (star classification; astronomy)
- Tri-Valley Landscape Management (California)
- The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari (Babylon 5 episode)
- Television Licensing Organisation (UK)
- Technology Venture Launch Programs (Silicon Valley, CA)
- Titanic Ventures Limited Partnership (now RMS Titanic, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The father-of-two, who was married to Carol, spent his working life as a draughtsman, carrying out work for several firms including Siemens and Swan Hunter, but his true passion was working within the Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade.
Last night tributes were paid to Mr Hogg, who was chairman of the Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade where he had worked for 25 years.
The Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade and Tynemouth RNLI searched the area before the body was recovered on to a lifeboat and transferred to an ambulance.
In addition, display stands will be set up by groups including the Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade, RNLI, Northumbria Police and the North East Ambulance Service.
The Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade was called to the scene at around 2.
The Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade received a call at 4.
The emergency services were alerted and the Cullercoats RNLI Inshore Lifeboat and Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade were called to the scene.