Tylenol PM is available over the counter, without a prescription.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Tylenol PM
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Triumph Prophetic Ministries
- Trust Property Management
- Trusted Platform Module
- Tujuan Pembangunan Milenium (Indonesian: Millennium Development Goals; United Nations' objectives)
- Turning Point Ministries
- Twists Per Minute
- Two Procedures Modem (ITU-T)
- Two-Phase Modeling
- Two-Potential Model
- Total Particulate Matter-Threshold Limit Value
- T-Cell Phenotype Modifier 1
- Third Generation TPM
- Telecommunications Project Management Association
- Texas Pest Management Association
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association (Austin, TX)
- Texas Polka Music Association
- Thermodynamics Properties of Metals and Alloys
- Three-Phase Multiple Access
- Toronto Product Management Association (Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among nonprescription medications, antihistamines were the most commonly recommended, followed by melatonin, herbals such as chamomile tea, and pain-reliever combinations such as Tylenol PM.
Smith also admitted that he had taken Tramadol, a back pain drug, and Tylenol PM - two drugs with side effects that can include drowsiness.
After she believed the children were dead, Mrs Lippiatt blocked the door to the flat with furniture, wrote a suicide note, took a large dose of Tylenol PM and called 911 at 10.