To assess the properties of these spatial arrangements, the researchers calculated an equal-time, two-point correlation function that measured the influence of a set of characteristics in one county on another county at a given distance.
What does TPCF stand for?
TPCF stands for Two-Point Correlation Function
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPCF
We have 1 other meaning of TPCF in our Acronym Attic
- Terrebonne Parish Communications District
- Theorem Provers in Circuit Design
- Tokyo Police Cataclysm Division (Megatokyo webcomic)
- Turk Plastik Cerrahi Dernegi
- Tank Pressure Control Experiment
- Total Program Cost Estimate
- Toyota Parts Centre Europe
- Tryptophan Pyrrole-Ring Cleavage Enzyme (biochemistry)
- Tucson Post Card Exchange Club (Arizona)
- Twin Pines Cooperative Foundation (est. 1964; California)
- Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government
- Total PC Gaming Magazine
- Tyco Printed Circuit Group
- Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society (Washington)
- The Prince Charles Hospital (Australia)
- Todd Phillips Children's Home (Detroit, MI)
- Torque Pitch Controlled Hub (wind energy)
- Toxics in Packaging Clearinghouse (est. 1992; Brattleboro, VT)
- Tucson-Pima County Historical Commission (Arizona)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The normalized two-point correlation function is calculated as: N(r) = [[(S(r) - S(0) x S(0))]/[(S(0) - S(0) x S(0))]] (5) where S(0) represents the area fraction of the phase of interest.