SIAM, Philadephia, PA (1995)  Jain, MK, Aziz, T: Cubic spline solution of two-point boundary value with signifigant first derivatives.
What does TPBV stand for?
TPBV stands for Two-Point Boundary Value
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- The Paloseco Brazz Orchestra
- Testicular Phosphatidylethanolamine Binding Protein
- Turning Point Buyers Realty (Michigan)
- Thought Provoking Bible Studies
- Three-Phase Bone Scanning
- Three-Phase Bone Scintigraphy
- Trading Post Brokerage Services, Inc. (Canada)
- Triple-Phase Bone Scan (orthopedics)
- Two-Point Based Sampling
- Test Program Builder Tool (Universal Ada Test Language)
- Two-Point Boundary-Value Problem
- Air Caledonie, New Caledonia (ICAO code)
- Tactical Performance Corp. (North Highlands, CA)
- Tactical Pilotage Chart
- Taiwan Power Company (est. 1946)
- Taiwan Province of China
- Taiwanese Presbyterian Church (California)
- Tall Pine Council (Boy Scouts of America; Michigan)
- Tanzania Posts Corporation (Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
- Tarjeta Profesional de la Construcción (Spanish: Professional Construction Card)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These conditions permit to reduce the nonlinear coupled two-dimensional problem to the two-point boundary value problem for the second-order nonlinear ordinary differential equation, and then, to a nonlinear equation, with respect to sludge concentration.
Pramod Chakravarthy, Method of reduction of order for solving singularly perturbed two-point boundary value problems, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 136, pp.
However, very few work has been done to the existence of positive solutions for the two-point boundary value problems for p-Laplacian dynamic equations on time scales, see .