Contract award: Provision of Microscopes Two-photon laser scanning microscope for in vitro studies or living neurons at high resolution.
What does TPLSM stand for?
TPLSM stands for Two-Photon Laser Scanning Microscope
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy
- Theory and Practice of Logic Programming
- Tobacco Products Liability Project
- Top Projected Leaf Perimeter
- Tobacco Products Liability Reporter
- Test Process Login State
- Third Party Logistics Support (EU)
- Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems (computing)
- Turkey Point Light Station (est. 1833; North East, MD)
- The Portishead Lifeboat Trust (charity group; North Somerset, UK)
- Texas Prison Labor Union
- Trade Policy Liaison Unit (New Zealand)
- Tout Pour Le Webmaster (French: Tools and Aids for Webmasters)
- Tablets per Minute (manufacturing)
- Talking Points Memo (est. 2000; digital publication)
- Tape Preventive Maintenance
- Team Performance Model (Drexler/Sibbett)
- Technical Performance Measurement
- Technical Performance Metrics