Control of Photobleaching in Photodynamic Therapy Using the Photodecarbonylation Reaction of Ruthenium Phthalocyanine Complexes via Stepwise Two-Photon Excitation.
What does 2PE stand for?
2PE stands for Two-Photon Excitation
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Proven Plus Probable (oil and gas industry classification)
- Public Relations (police incident code)
- Second Player
- Two-Person (team)
- Two-Port Static Random Access Memory
- Plant-Parasite Reciprocal Recurrent Selection (agriculture)
- 2 Produce and Create
- Tupac Shakur (rapper)
- Two Phase Commit
- Two-Point Field Equation
- Two-Particle-Hole Tamm-Dancoff Approximation
- Two-Particle-Hole Tamm-Dancoff Approximation (also seen as 2PH TDA)
- 2 Parameter Logistic Model
- Two Phase Locking
- Two-Party-Preferred (also seen as TPP; politics)
- Two-Photon Photoemission
- Jury List Vetting (police incident code)
- Second Quarter
- Too Cute to Be Straight
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two-photon excitation fluorometric measurement of homogeneous microparticle immunoassay for C-reactive protein.
Recently, two-photon excitation (TPE) has been investigated as an alternative method to the government approved one-photon excitation (OPE) PDT.