TWO-PHASE FLOW: THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, 1ST EDITION Clement Kleinstreuer Taylor & Francis Group, Published May 2003, 454 pages ISBN: 1591690005 Existing two-phase flow books are typically specialized reviews, which were developed within specific science or engineering branches, rather than basic textbook.
What does 2-P stand for?
2-P stands for Two-Phase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of 2-P in our Acronym Attic
- Two-Dimensional Polynomial Phase Signal
- Two-Dimensional Phase Unwrapping
- Two Parameter Engelhardt-Bain Process
- Two-Way Entanglement Purification Protocol
- Micro Miniature (electronic repair)
- Two-Modulator Generalized Ellipsometry (semiconductors)
- Two Major-Theater War (post-Cold War military scenario)
- Binary Noncoherent Frequency Shift Keying
- Second-Order Spectral-Null
- Second-Order Zero-Disparity
- 2-Pralidoxime (enzyme that reverses cholinesterase inhibition)
- Secondary To
- Larceny from Business/Till Tap (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Location (Radio Code)
- Okay (HTTP status code; successful request to server)
- Audi Model 200 Turbo Quattro 20-Valve 5-Cylinder
- Resource Created by Request (HTTP status code)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as BIP or 2010BIP)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as 2010 BIP or BIP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Canadian scientists have developed a two-phase process for making ice cream that eliminates the need for using an emulsifier.
The two-phase project includes the construction of groundwater intercept ditches, a tailings dam and lime treatment plant to treat contaminated water, says John Robertson, manager of the rehabilitation, inspection and compliance section of the Ministry of Northern Development and Mines (MNDM).