TWO-PHASE FLOW: THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, 1ST EDITION Clement Kleinstreuer Taylor & Francis Group, Published May 2003, 454 pages ISBN: 1591690005 Existing two-phase flow books are typically specialized reviews, which were developed within specific science or engineering branches, rather than basic textbook.
What does 2-P stand for?
2-P stands for Two-Phase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of 2-P in our Acronym Attic
- Two-Dimensional Polynomial Phase Signal
- Two-Dimensional Phase Unwrapping
- Two Parameter Engelhardt-Bain Process
- Two-Way Entanglement Purification Protocol
- Micro Miniature (electronic repair)
- Two-Modulator Generalized Ellipsometry (semiconductors)
- Two Major-Theater War (post-Cold War military scenario)
- Binary Noncoherent Frequency Shift Keying
- Second-Order Spectral-Null
- Second-Order Zero-Disparity
- 2-Pralidoxime (enzyme that reverses cholinesterase inhibition)
- Secondary To
- Larceny from Business/Till Tap (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Location (Radio Code)
- Okay (HTTP status code; successful request to server)
- Audi Model 200 Turbo Quattro 20-Valve 5-Cylinder
- Resource Created by Request (HTTP status code)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as BIP or 2010BIP)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as 2010 BIP or BIP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Canadian scientists have developed a two-phase process for making ice cream that eliminates the need for using an emulsifier.
The two-phase project includes the construction of groundwater intercept ditches, a tailings dam and lime treatment plant to treat contaminated water, says John Robertson, manager of the rehabilitation, inspection and compliance section of the Ministry of Northern Development and Mines (MNDM).
In this two-phase case, no payment of damages, whether from Conexant to Texas Instruments, or from Texas Instruments to Conexant, will be required until the conclusion of the second phase.
patent numbers 6,754,594 and 6,758,102 apply to the Digital Coriolis flowmeter and its ability to correct for two-phase flow.
As the main automation contractor for the first phase of this two-phase project, Honeywell will help develop two supercritical, coal-fired turbine generators capable of producing 600 megawatts each.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 31, 2004 Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL): -- Intersil Endura(TM) ISL6563 two-phase PWM controller with integrated MOSFET drivers provides core power solution, reducing complexity and costs -- Choice of either ISL6520 or EL7564 provide flexible processor I/O power options Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL), a world leader in the design and manufacture of high performance analog solutions, today announced that its integrated two-phase power solution has been validated as Ready for IBM Technology(TM) and suitable for powering IBM's new PowerPC 970FX processor.
NetCracker Inventory Management; Outside Plant Discovery, Reconciliation and Activation Framework; and Workflow Management are among the modules implemented by Bite GSM in phase one of a two-phase project.