In the two-person freshman-sophomore competition for large schools, Hart High's Michael Ewart and Jason Chew took first place with 87 points.
What does 2P stand for?
2P stands for Two-Person (team)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of 2P
We have 1 other meaning of 2P in our Acronym Attic
- Second Captain of Tops (US Navy rank)
- Second Normal Form
- Court Order (police incident code)
- Two of A Kind
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Proven Plus Probable (oil and gas industry classification)
- Public Relations (police incident code)
- Second Player
- Two-Port Static Random Access Memory
- Plant-Parasite Reciprocal Recurrent Selection (agriculture)
- 2 Produce and Create
- Tupac Shakur (rapper)
- Two Phase Commit
- Two-Photon Excitation
- Two-Point Field Equation
- Two-Particle-Hole Tamm-Dancoff Approximation
- Two-Particle-Hole Tamm-Dancoff Approximation (also seen as 2PH TDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louis) will again conduct two-person team competition in addition to the regular four-person competition.
An absolutely spectacular Victorian bathroom, including mahogany and granite vanities, a two-person soaker tub, two-person ceramic shower with brushed nickel fixtures, and all the finishing touches you could imagine--including the provision for soft candle light--grace each suite.
The 2004 Rodeo featured a new two-person team competition consisting of participants age 45 and older.
The 11 two-person teams got vaccinations and were told to pack clothes that protected them from extreme cold and heat.
Many nurses and caregivers have been inappropriately trained to lift residents under the arms or to position two people on either side of the resident for two-person transfers.