They gypsymoth caterpillar, drought, and the two-lined chestnut borer work--unwittingly, of course--to provide an opportunity for the virulent potential of this fungus.
What does TLCB stand for?
TLCB stands for Two-Lined Chestnut Borer (insect)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLCB
We have 1 other meaning of TLCB in our Acronym Attic
- Twist Lock Collar Assembly
- Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications
- Tender Loving Canines Assistance Dogs, Inc. (Solana Beach, CA)
- Transmission Line Design - Computer Aided Design and Drafting (Power Line Systems, Inc. software)
- Tratado de Libre Comercio de América del Norte (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- Traffic Light Change Anticipation System
- Times of London Concise Atlas of the World (book)
- Thai Licensed Customs Brokers Association (Thailand)
- Thailand-Laos-Cambodia Brotherhood, Inc. (Locust Grove, GA)
- The Last Chance Boyz (band)
- Time Limited Cognitive-Behavioral Program
- T.L. Cannon Companies (est. 1990; Williamsville, NY)
- Terrace Lake Community Church (Columbus, IN)
- Texas Land Cruiser Club (Houston, TX)
- The Life Christian Church
- Theater Logistics Coordination Center
- Thin Line Connectivity Capability
- Total Life-Cycle Cost
- Texas Licensed Child Care Association
- Tallahassee-Leon County Civic Center (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Much more vulnerable are trees that are suppressed beneath the main canopy; under stress from drought, late frost, or injury; or situated in areas commonly impacted by the two organism usually responsible for death after defoliation - shoestring root rot (Armillaria mellea) and the two-lined chestnut borer (Agrilus billineatus).