Following are chapters on functional genomics, proteomics, two-dimensional gel electrophoresis of proteins, mass spectrometry for proteomics, protein identification by peptide mass fingerprinting, protein sequencing techniques, phosphoproteomics, and glycoproteomics.
What does 2DGE stand for?
2DGE stands for Two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis (protein analysis)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Two-Dimensional Transmission Line Matrix
- Two-Dimensional One-Bit Trie
- 2-Dimensional Array
- Two-Dimensional Buddy (processor allocation scheme)
- Two-Dimensional Density of States
- Two-Dimensional Directional Wavelet
- 2-Dimensional Echocardiography (cardiology)
- Two-Dimensional Electron Gas
- Two-Disk Failure Tolerant (computing)
- Two-Dimensional Graphite Films
- Two-Dimensional Green's Function
- Two Dimensional Hole Gas
- Two-Dimensional Infrared Spectroscopy
- Two Degree-Of-Freedom Linear (control model)
- Two-Dimensional Logarithmic Number System (computational mathematics)
- two-dimensional mixer-ejector
- Two Dimensional Opto Electronic
- Two Degrees of Freedom
- Two-Dimensional Periodic Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the three-day workshop the participants will get hands on training in two-dimensional gel electrophoresis and image processing techniques accompanied with videos and lecture on MDLC, MS etc.
Used in combination with analyzing software DECODON Delta2D, the FLA-7000 can quickly and accurately examine two-dimensional gel electrophoresis.
Length-independent separation of DNA restriction fragments in two-dimensional gel electrophoresis.
Diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease by two-dimensional gel electrophoresis of cerebrospinal fluid.
Scientists are developing methods for the extraction of proteins from the intestinal mucosa and for their separation using two-dimensional gel electrophoresis.