The electrons harbored at the interface form a sheet of charges, called two-dimensional electron gas.
What does 2DEG stand for?
2DEG stands for Two-Dimensional Electron Gas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 2-Dimensional Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships
- Two-Dimensional Run-Length Constrained Channel
- Two-Dimensional Transmission Line Matrix
- Two-Dimensional One-Bit Trie
- 2-Dimensional Array
- Two-Dimensional Buddy (processor allocation scheme)
- Two-Dimensional Density of States
- Two-Dimensional Directional Wavelet
- 2-Dimensional Echocardiography (cardiology)
- Two-Disk Failure Tolerant (computing)
- Two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis (protein analysis)
- Two-Dimensional Graphite Films
- Two-Dimensional Green's Function
- Two Dimensional Hole Gas
- Two-Dimensional Infrared Spectroscopy
- Two Degree-Of-Freedom Linear (control model)
- Two-Dimensional Logarithmic Number System (computational mathematics)
- two-dimensional mixer-ejector
- Two Dimensional Opto Electronic
Samples in periodicals archive:
These electrons are referred to as a two-dimensional electron gas.
DIVERGENCE Before the Harvard team's experiments, no one expected such variegated flow patterns in a very cold, two-dimensional electron gas.