9780521662659 Non-perturbative field theory; from two-dimensional conformal field theory to QCD in four dimensions.
What does 2D stand for?
2D stands for Two-Dimensional
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of 2D
- Conjunctive Normal Form with 2 Variables Per Clause
- 2nd Century Scholars Program (Bank of Hawaii)
- 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(n)-Propylthiophenethylamine Hcl. (psychedelic and an entactogen)
- To See You
- Deux Cheveaux (Citroën automobile model built from 1948 to 1990)
- Second Commandment Violation
- 2 Dents (Gorillaz vocalist)
- Dua Dimensi (Indonesian: Two-Dimensional)
- Official Request for Information (police incident code)
- Second District (police; Washington, DC)
- Two-Dimensional Gaussian Markov Random Field
- Two-Dimensional Radio Resource Allocation (cellular technology)
- Two-Dimensional Time Domain Haar-Wavelet-Based (modeling technique)
- Two Dimensional Aperiodic Auto-Correlation Function
- Two Dimensional Cross-Correlation Function
- Two-Dimensional Digital Predistortion
- Two-Dimensional Finite Difference Time Domain
- Two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis
- Two-Dimensional Inverse Fourier Transform
- Two Dimensional Low Pass Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
At low supersaturation, growth of the (010) face occurs by a combined spiral and two-dimensional nucleation mechanism.
The proposed guidance would replace the current commercial loan classification system categories--"special mention," "substandard," and "doubtful"--with a two-dimensional framework.
The best way to understand my point is to compare how a professional baseball game looks on a television screen, from a two-dimensional perspective that mostly shows a pitcher versus a batter, and then from the three-dimensional view of a box seat, where you can also see the coaches giving their signs, the fielders positioning themselves and the base runners taking their leads.
What the work also reveals is the extent to which the two-dimensional image has replaced, for some architects and critics, the making of building as the ultimate act of architecture.
For instance, a fiat, two-dimensional photo records light reflecting off an apple from one angle--the front of the fruit.