The unit has two wire coils to move the needle forward and back.
What does 2W stand for?
2W stands for Two Wire
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 2W
- Second Universal Player
- Optic Axial Angle (minerology)
- Validation (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Two-Version Two-Phase Locking (protocol)
- 2 Voice Frequency (telephony)
- Permanent Occlusion of Bilateral Common Carotid Arteries
- Second Vice President
- Two-Version Programming (software reliability)
- Two-Version Priority Ceiling Protocol
- Arrest Warrant (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unplug the two wires from the connector on the glow plug resistor.
Where two wire and three wire worlds meet, there is the possibility of ground noise current problems.
Two wire and cable compounding businesses recently changed hands: * Equistar Chemicals LP in Houston signed a letter of intent to buy the low and medium-voltage power cable formulating business of AT Plastics Inc.