Naeem Qureshi said the rickshaw with two stroke engines causes noise and smoke pollution triggering respiratory and other dangerous diseases as well as affecting hearing capability of the people in general besides affecting the citys economy.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Two Stroke Engine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Search Engine
- Treated Sewage Effluent
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc. (New York)
- Tribunal Superior Eleitoral (Brazil)
- Tribunal Supremo Electoral (Supreme Electoral Tribunal, Guatemala)
- Tritium Science and Engineering
- Truck Stop Electrification
- Turbo Spin Echo (MRI)
- Turk Standartlari Enstitusu (Turkish: Turkish Standards Institute; est. 1960)
- Twin-Screw Extruder (high-intensity mixer)
- Two-Step Estimator
- Typical Software Engineer
- The SemWare Editor Professional
- Test, Systems Engineering, & Evaluation
- Tissue-Specific Extinguisher 1
- Taiwan Security Enhancement Act
- Tennessee State Employees Association
- Texas State Education Agency
- Texas Student Education Association
- Trade Show Exhibitors Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Andy Feeley For many years now the humble two stroke engine has been living on borrowed time, it only survives in the 50cc scooter market because the politicians have looked on them leniently and not included them in emissions tests but this will change in the future.