Standard transaction protocols allow underlying resources to participate in client-managed transactions and support two phase commits.
What does 2PC stand for?
2PC stands for Two Phase Commit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Proven Plus Probable (oil and gas industry classification)
- Public Relations (police incident code)
- Second Player
- Two-Person (team)
- Two-Port Static Random Access Memory
- Plant-Parasite Reciprocal Recurrent Selection (agriculture)
- 2 Produce and Create
- Tupac Shakur (rapper)
- Two-Photon Excitation
- Two-Point Field Equation
- Two-Particle-Hole Tamm-Dancoff Approximation
- Two-Particle-Hole Tamm-Dancoff Approximation (also seen as 2PH TDA)
- 2 Parameter Logistic Model
- Two Phase Locking
- Two-Party-Preferred (also seen as TPP; politics)
- Two-Photon Photoemission
- Jury List Vetting (police incident code)
- Second Quarter
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Two Phase Commit interface, and TCP/IP applications, instead of the IBM EPI/ECI APIs.