That said, I must confess that, in my younger days when, usually under the affluence of alcohol, I attempted to dance, I was often accused of having two left feet and, like the Ukrainians, I also often failed to score.
What does TLF stand for?
TLF stands for Two Left Feet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLF
We have 69 other meanings of TLF in our Acronym Attic
- Transformers Liberation Front (gaming forum; Netherlands)
- Transient Lodging Facility
- Transitional Living Facility
- Transport et Logistique de France (French: Transport and Logistics of France)
- Tremendously Low Frequency (less than 3Hz)
- True Love Forever
- Trunk Line Frame
- Tulsa Life Flight (Oklahoma)
- Turkey Liberation Front (gaming)
- Turkish Living Forum
- Trypanosome Lytic Factor 1
- T Lymphocytotoxic Fetal Antibody (immunology)
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness Application
- Total Lipid Fatty Acid
- Time-Line Follow-Back (addiction study; various organizations)
- Timeline Followback Method (alcoholism)
- The Long Fall Back to Earth (Jars of Clay album)
- Ted Lilly Fan Club
- Thang Long Film Channel (Vietnam)
- The Little Flame Co. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I've always considered myself to have two left feet and I want to surprise myself" - Former boxer Barry McGuigan.
As Nancy Dell 'Olio and her two left feet left the competition, she purred: "Nothing makes you more happy than to realise people are laughing with you.
JOE Calzaghe may have two left feet but he also has "one of the biggest hearts", it was revealed yesterday.
Nobody has even seen me dance yet and I've joked before that I've got two left feet, but I'm trying to do something about that at the moment.
But if the thought of spending hours at the gym, pounding away on the treadmill, isn't your idea of a good time, then why not take up dance ; Whether you have two left feet on the dance floor or are a potential contender on 'So you think you can dance ;', taking up classes to get moving is one way of staying fit and having fun.
If you have two left feet, why not check out dancechanneltv.