Gamma Medica manufactures innovative two dimensional and three-dimensional imaging systems.
What does 2-D stand for?
2-D stands for Two Dimensional
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Second in Command (Canadian military)
- Second Nephi (Book of Mormon)
- 2-Acetylamino Fluorene (pesticide)
- 2-Aminopurine (molecular marker)
- 2-Bromo-4,5-Dimethoxyphenethylamine (hallucinogen/entactogen)
- Two Channel (combiner type)
- Two-Cascaded Single-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Two Dimensional Fast Fourier Transform
- Two-Dimensional Gabor Filter Bank
- Two-Dimensional Multi-Resolution Hidden Markov Model
- Two-Dimensional Electromagnetic Bandgap Material
- Two-Dimensional Fast Lattice Recursive Least Squares
- Two-Dimensional Fourier Transform
- Two-Dimensional Hidden Markov Model
- Two Degrees-Of-Freedom
- Two-Dimensional Phase Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
About P4K The P4K chip is a massively parallel supercomputer organized in a two dimensional Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) architecture with 4096 RISC-type computers on a single chip operating in unison.
With the support of Digital Power Capital and our partnership with BAE SYSTEMS, SensArray Infrared stands an excellent chance of emerging as the key manufacturer of low cost lead salt, two dimensional arrays.
RVSI) (NASDAQ:ROBV), today announced MXi, the world's only hand-held imager for reading digital direct part marks and two dimensional (2-D) and one dimensional (1-D) analog symbols in one compact and portable package.
Documents developed and distributed using FormScape become machine readable using two dimensional bar codes AFP Technology, a leader in enterprise-wide document output management, today announced that its FormScape product will offer two-dimensional barcode capabilities.