It should be mentioned that in the observed vibro-impact system with two degrees of freedom we have trigger constrained singularities, i.
What does 2DOF stand for?
2DOF stands for Two Degrees of Freedom
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Two-Disk Failure Tolerant (computing)
- Two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis (protein analysis)
- Two-Dimensional Graphite Films
- Two-Dimensional Green's Function
- Two Dimensional Hole Gas
- Two-Dimensional Infrared Spectroscopy
- Two Degree-Of-Freedom Linear (control model)
- Two-Dimensional Logarithmic Number System (computational mathematics)
- two-dimensional mixer-ejector
- Two Dimensional Opto Electronic
- Two-Dimensional Periodic Array
- Two-Dimensional Photonic-Crystal
- Two-Dimensional Photon Echo Spectroscopy
- Two-Dimensional Photonic Lattice
- Two-Phase Differential Phase Shift Keying
- two-dimensional run-encoding
- No. 2 Direct Services ANI (AT&T)
- Two-Description Fixed-Rate Scalar Quantizer
- Second Edition
- To Escape To (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An added benefit is the fact that the motors do not need to be moved within the X/Y area with its two degrees of freedom.
Moreover, in this paper we investigate two models with an additional linear restoring moment and a third model with two degrees of freedom and with a sliding mass.
The additional two degrees of freedom enables a whole new class of minimally invasive procedures, and can significantly reduce the complexity and shorten the learning curve of a number of existing high-volume minimally invasive procedures.
Group mean comparisons were tested for statistical significance through analyses of variances via the "F" statistic with two degrees of freedom (a,b).
Its head has two eyes and a neck with two degrees of freedom, so it can nod up and down and shake left and right.
In comparison, a simple hinge has two degrees of freedom -- open or closed, just as the joints in the fingers possess with extension and flexion.
Offering an elbow joint that replaces the 'extend-retract' maneuver of a five-function grabber, it adds two degrees of freedom, making it a premium option for performing complex tasks.