7-liter V6 that includes twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT).
What does Ti-VCT stand for?
Ti-VCT stands for Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (automotive engines; Ford)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Technology Identification And Assessment
- Troop Information and Education
- Titanium-Gold (wafer ground plane)
- Tank Inductor Continuous Conduction Mode
- Time-Invariant Conjugate Correlation Matrix
- Tank Inductor Discontinuous Conduction Mode
- Technical Insertion Network
- Texas Instruments Radio Frequency Identification Systems
- Texas Instruments Robotics Systems Learning Kit
- tumor identification training for autologous immunocompetent cells
- Technical Inspection/Quality Control
- Transient Ischemia and Reperfusion
- Thimble Installation and Removal Equipment, Oak Ridge, TN
- Tactical Intelligence/Target Materials
- Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Technology Institute for Music Educators
- Technical Information 1
- Twilight Imperium 3
- Tactical Interface Adapter
- Take It Away
Samples in periodicals archive:
The engine benefits from the addition of twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT), achieving better fuel economy, more horsepower and a reduction in part-throttle emissions compared to the previous standard Taurus V6.
0-liter V8, each with fuel-saving and performance-enhancing twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT) technology, and a version of the 6.
The fundamental aspects that provide improved fuel economy without a sacrifice in performance are turbocharging, direct injection, and twin independent variable camshaft timing.
It features a turbocharger, direct-injection and twin independent variable camshaft timing, and will develop power similar to the naturally aspirated, 1.
6-litre 16-valve Duratec engine with twin independent variable camshaft timing, a purring unit that allies spirit with good economy - more than 55mpg on the open road.