DAIC is a Registered Investment Advisor / Broker Dealer that offers financial advisors turnkey asset management programs and investments in addition to personal trust services through their subsidiary, Dunham Trust Company, which celebrated its 15 year anniversary this year.
What does TAMP stand for?
TAMP stands for Turnkey Asset Management Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAMP
We have 17 other meanings of TAMP in our Acronym Attic
- Tscharnuter Akademie for Movement Organization (Mount Sinai, NY)
- Theoretical Atomic Molecular and Optical (Physics)
- Techniques and Applications for Mobile Commerce
- Thrombocytopenia Associated Multiple Organ Failure (critically ill syndrome)
- Theoretical Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics (various schools)
- Tactical Air Missile Program
- Theater Aviation Maintenance Program
- Threshold and Merge Prefixes
- TRADOC Architecture Management Program (US Army)
- Transition Assistance Management Program
- Tegemeo Agricultural Monitoring and Policy Analysis (research project; USAID; Kenya)
- Theoretical Atomic and Molecular Physics and Astrophysics (University College London; London, England, UK)
- Tornado Advanced Mission Planning Aid
- Transportes Aéreos Mercantiles Panamericanos SA (Spanish: Pan-American mercantile air transport - Colombian cargo airline)
- Technology for Advanced Microwave Power Field Effect Transistor Structures
- Thermal Analysis of Materials Processing Laboratory
- Transformation-Assisted Multiple Program Realization (mathematical software libraries)
- Tactical Aircraft Mission Planning System
- Tactical Aircrew Mission Planning System
- Tactical Automated Mission Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pre-conference sessions focused on the ins and outs of utilizing the Albridge Wealth Reporting system, and best practices for using Securities America's Managed Opportunities, a flexible, turnkey asset management program.
The adviser remains in front of the client, as the turnkey asset management program provides reports in the adviser's name.
Most recently, he served as Senior Vice President - RIA Distribution, at Neuberger Berman Management LLC, where he led a team of professionals covering the Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) channel and was responsible for building the custodian and Turnkey Asset Management Programs (TAMPs) channels.
FTJ is focused on delivering a high touch Turnkey Asset Management Program (TAMP).
The company's Turnkey Asset Management Program (TAMP) and recordkeeping services provide investment advisors with efficient and scalable back office solutions, allowing advisors to focus on building client relationships.
As a founding member of the National Association of Active Investment Managers (NAAIM), Flexible Plan, a turnkey asset management program (TAMP) provider, is one of the trade association's largest and oldest active money managers.
the Boston-based turnkey asset management program (TAMP) provider.