Funded by the Scottish Government, 218 is a partnership between Turning Point Scotland and NHS Scotland.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Turning Point Scotland (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Treatment Planning System (radiation oncology: dosimetry)
- Triple Play Service (telecommunications package)
- Tritium Processing System
- TriZenter Presentation System
- Trust Preferred Securities
- Tube Preamp System
- Tulsa Public Schools (Tulsa, OK)
- Tumbulgum Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Turbine Powered Simulator
- Turun Palloseura (football and ice hockey club; Turku, Finland)
- Twin Prime Sequence
- Tyalgum Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Typefi Publishing System
- Transient, Patients, Separations & Disciplinary
- This Program Sucks (Severely)
- TLAM Planning System (Afloat)
- Transport Protocol Specific-Transmission Convergence
- Taiwanese Political Science Association
- Tarleton Political Science Association (Tarleton State University; Stephenville, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TURNING POINT SCOTLAND Supporting vulnerable and disadvantaged people whose lives have been affected by a learning disability, mental health problem, addiction issue or homelessness.
Turning Point Scotland co-ordinator Graham Bennett was on a project in Edinburgh helping recovering addicts.
Turning Point Scotland, owners of the Morton Gardens home in Crossmyloof, Glasgow, were fined pounds 4500 and Sanctuary Housing Association, who ran it, were fined pounds 1500 at Glasgow Sheriff Court.
The centre, which is run by the charity Turning Point Scotland, treats 500 women a year and is one of their six drugs clinics nationwide.
Turning Point Scotland said: "We have co-operated fully with the Health and Safety Executive and their report.
Care home owners Turning Point Scotland have suspended a member of staff from the home at Morton Gardens, Crossmyloof, Glasgow, while they investigate how Billy died.